Market Data Support Analyst
We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with expertise in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world’s leading global capital markets companies.
What you’ll do
- The Market Data Support Analyst will provide engineering and operational support for multiple distributed applications including our Market Data Lake, Analytics Platform and Bellport Enterprise products.
- Partner with clients, developers and analysts from some of the world’s top banks, hedge funds and trading firms.
- Work closely with customer development teams to help them understand, onboard, configure, improve and leverage our tools and technology to implement their own in-house solutions.
- Grow our knowledge base- write clear, concise and easy to read, customer facing documentation.
- Solve challenging problems that affect a wide range of capital markets players
- Collaborate with other team members to help foster a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Prior experience with Market Data required
- General knowledge of statistics and experience with SQL / Python are a must
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and ability to quickly become an SME on LSEG’s unique platform and capabilities
- A self-starter with at least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex role, involving a multitude of stakeholders
- Must have a basic understanding of market data delivery methods as well as data access methodologies, including general API terminologies and functions
- Must have basic financial knowledge, including how order books are built, differences between an auction style and continuous trading market, and basic calculations such as VWAP or turnover.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with both software developers and customer operations staff
- Bachelor's degree required
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.