C++ Developer, Feeds Integration
We have immediate openings for C++ developers. This is a full-time remote position. We’re building the next generation of capital markets technology. Global capital markets are an ocean of fast-moving, interrelated and complex data. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the world’s leading global capital markets companies.
Current strategic pursuits
In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
We’re looking for outstanding C++ developers to grow our platform’s functionality across asset classes, data sets, and business verticals. Developers on our team have the rare opportunity to work on challenging and important problems as they transform high-quality raw data into actionable insight.
- Develop – Write extremely high-quality, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- Problem solve – Use code to solve challenging problems that affect a wide range of capital markets players.
- Collaborate- Interact with adjacent business functions including sales, product development, and client support.
- Exchange specialist – Research and comprehend exchange rules and formats for both public market data and order entry systems.
- New technology – Work with state-of-the-art hardware (top-line CPUs, NVME, Solarflare, ExaNIC).
- Research – Explore and implement new C++, OS, and hardware features.
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to seeing tasks through
- Excellent problem solving, coding and design skills
- In-depth C++ developer experience
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
- Excellent problem solver
- Superb communication skills
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.