Who is MayStreet?
We’re a financial technology firm that builds next-gen capital markets software for buyside and sellside capital markets firms, exchanges and top tier banks. Our software empowers these firms to thrive in the incredibly fast-paced environment of today's highly-distributed, highly-regulated, highly volatile global capital markets. Our unique perspective on market trends has been cited numerous times in the Wall Street Journal and featured inTabbFORUM, Markets Media. eFinancialCareers, MarketVoice, Enterprise Tech and Waters Technology. In November 2016, MayStreet was invited to exhibit at the Innovators Pavilion, hosted by the Futures Industry Association (FIA) at its annual Expo in Chicago, “featuring 18 companies founded in the last five years that have developed innovative products and services that can benefit the derivatives markets.” Founded in 2012, MayStreet just concluded its third consecutive year of 100% YOY revenue growth.
Our team of developers are highly-valued at the highest level of the firm, as the company’s founders are both longtime developers, having designed their software from the ground up with a clear, well-maintained code base that is easy for good developers to program and further develop. With software engineering at its core, MayStreet recognizes and the incredible importance of top engineering talent – and rewards its developers accordingly.
Our newest technical writer will be responsible for expanding and improving our client facing API and related documentation. In order to make our documentation every bit as good as our software we want someone to come in and improve the structure, clarity, organization and consistency of the documentation, while expanding it to cover 100% of the software functionality. Further, we want to make sure the documentation is always consistent with the released software.
● Have worked with high technical software groups to produce both structure and content for documentation.
● Have sufficient technical skills to ask detailed and relevant questions about system interactions, organization and functional invariants.
● Good understanding of C++ and Python
● An interest in learning about US and European market structures
● An engineering culture, the quality of our product and the support we give to clients defines our success.
● Team oriented culture, we all succeed together. You can take on big challenges and know you'll have a team to support you. We succeed or fail together.
● Meaningful profit participation and/or equity for key contributors.